Customer Experience Representative
NEW YORK, NY | Full-Time
ADAY is looking for an awesome individual to help us with Customer Experience in New York. We're looking for someone to be fully immersed in all of our Customer Experience, including (but not limited to) using social media, having great conversations with customers + solving any order issues. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, an incredible team player, but most of all has a creative and curious mind. You love creating new experiences, making the most out of life, you work out and you work hard.
YOU SHOULD BE SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THE FOLLOWING
- Exceeding expectations and enthusiastic when talking to customers about anything and everything – there will be lots of surprises!
- Comfortable interacting with customers through multilevel channels including the phone, in person, email, chat and social media
- Proactively coming up with new and exciting ways to delight our customers
- Assisting with in-office customer operations + showroom support
- Detail-oriented approach to solving and identify problems, and seeing them through to the end
- Optimistic attitude when faced with multiple challenges
- Spelling and grammar. That's right – we're looking for a grammar nerd
- Being part of the foundational team for an industry-disrupting brand
- Working as a core member of a small team with limited resources; an awesome challenge
- Collaborate and share customer insights and feedback with the ADAY team
- Self-motivated and able to effectively manage time and productivity
- Pioneering and living the ADAY culture of doing more with less
- Experience in Customer Experience is a plus but definitely not required
ADAY is a direct-to-consumer brand with the aim to lift the standard for clothing. We fuse seasonless shapes with technical fabrics and a sustainable supply chain to create a wardrobe that does more with less. We were named one of the Most Innovative Companies in the World 2018 by Fast Company + here's more about us in Fast Company, Vogue, Refinery29 + Conde Nast Traveler. We've raised over $10m in venture capital.
GET IN TOUCH!
If you think this is you, please get in touch with work@thisisADAY.com with your CV, Instagram, Twitter and anything else that's relevant. Also, draft a response to a customer emailing to complain about delayed shipping.