London, UK | Full-Time
ADAY is looking for an awesome individual to help us with product design in London. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, an incredible team player, but most of all has a creative and curious mind. You love creating new experiences, making the most out of life, you work out and you work hard.
YOU SHOULD BE SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THE FOLLOWING
You must have worked at a media company, ideally supporting a direct-to-consumer brand, or for a direct-to-consumer brand for at least 3 years on paid social media. You are analytical, hard-working, and thoughtful. You enjoy looking at numbers with new perspectives, asking why and running tests to determine the answer to that question. You must have in-depth knowledge of:
- Drive product strategy and product range development, identity and execute trends and palettes for each collection and drive critical development and production calendars
- Knowledgeable on product development, sourcing, planning, vendor allocation and production processes across multiple vendors and product categories
- Collaborate with the merchandising team
- Analyze workflows and procedures to optimize production
- Define future opportunities to maximize revenue
- Develop and facilitate relationships with suppliers, agents and vendors
- Utilize overseas sourcing to leverage lower costs and reduce lead times
- Optimize existing tools and systems to streamline internal workflows
ADAY is a direct-to-consumer brand with the aim to lift the standard for clothing. We fuse seasonless shapes with technical fabrics and a sustainable supply chain to create a wardrobe that does more with less. We were named one of the Most Innovative Companies in the World 2018 by Fast Company + here's more about us in Fast Company, Vogue, Refinery29 + Conde Nast Traveler. We're venture-backed by H&M Co:Lab + Venrex amongst others.
GET IN TOUCH!
If you think this is you, please get in touch with work@thisisADAY.com with your CV, Instagram, Twitter, and if possible examples of previous work.