HEAD OF ASIA
Location: Mainland China | Full-Time
ADAY is seeking a Head of Asia to fuel growth in our Asian markets as well as bring China operations in house. This person should be highly experienced and well versed in Asian markets with a focus on mainland China. You will be the point person for everything ADAY in Asia. You are highly resourceful, adaptable, innovative, creative and efficient in all work.
You will effectively grow the ADAY brand in Asia, increasing market share and revenue while keeping brand consistency and building a team based in China.
- Be accountable for all revenue from Asia, including China and Hong Kong, two of ADAY’s fastest growing markets, with annual goal setting
- Lead the ADAY Tmall flagship and manage the TP, including all marketing, customer experience and operations
- Lead strategic planning for Asia, identifying the biggest China problems and opportunities for ADAY, with a focus on increasing revenue and profits, which could include other e-commerce platforms, offline opportunities, new social media channels, partnerships and wholesale
- Work with the ADAY team to align brand assets, messaging and content that is consistent with brand values and welcoming to the Asian markets and audiences.
- Communicate with the ADAY team about any feedback from the Asian audiences in how best we can tailor our product to succeed.
- Culture carrier for ADAY in Asia, translating the team vision into reality offline and online, to the Asia team and to customers.
- Recruit and develop a high performing team for ADAY Asia. Develop and translate vision into strategy. Manage execution to fully unlock the potential of your team.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification
- Passion for ADAY, as a brand, our vision and our products and the industry
- Deep desire to grow the sustainable fashion industry in China—and to help ADAY be a big part of this vision
- Experience managing a brand’s Tmall flagship store, including running marketing, operations and customer experience
- Experience building a collaborative team and setting a strong culture
- Strong ability to execute a project from idea to finish, using problem solving to bypass any stumbling blocks or unknown areas
- Well documented experience showing ability to succeed revenue goals
- Strong appetite in creativity and innovation, with understanding of brand values and how to apply them across verticals and channels
- Available to travel to Hangzhou frequently
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Bonus: fluent in Cantonese
ADAY is a direct-to-consumer brand with the aim to lift the standard for clothing. We fuse seasonless shapes with technical fabrics and a sustainable supply chain to create a wardrobe that does more with less. We were named one of the Most Innovative Companies in the World 2018 by Fast Company + here's more about us in Fast Company, Vogue, Refinery29 + Conde Nast Traveler. We're venture-backed by H&M Co:Lab + Venrex amongst others.
GET IN TOUCH!
If you think this is you, please get in touch with work@thisisADAY.com with your CV as well as your Instagram, Twitter and any examples of relevant experience.