NEW MARKETS MARKETING INTERN
Location: Remote (US, UK, EU preferred) | Internship
ADAY is seeking a New Markets Marketing Intern to aid in fueling growth within our Asian markets. This person will be responsible for collecting qualitative and quantitative market data within a newly added target market for ADAY as well as conceptualizing strategies to grow the market. Additionally, supporting the China marketing efforts in daily administrative tasks will be core to the role. You are highly resourceful, adaptable, innovative, creative and efficient in all work.
You will effectively grow ADAY marketing channels in Asia, increasing market share and revenue while keeping brand consistency.
- Develop storyboards and monthly content calendars and then execute
- Coordinate the outreach and partnership communication with celebrities, KOLs and other partners
- Lead ideation for new channel opportunities within China
- Support day to day maintenance of organic channels
- Involved in strategy as well as day to day communication with Tmall trade partner
- Analyze and interpret consumer behavior and trends to provide actionable insights
- Build a strong social strategy to grow followers, brand interest and engagement throughout paid and organic channels
- Identify core product range that will resonate with the Chinese consumer
- Analyze market trends and competitor product successes
- Recommend sizing and price points to influence product development
- Pursuing a bachelors or an advanced degree
- Passion for ADAY, as a brand, our vision and our products and the industry
- Deep desire to grow the sustainable fashion industry in China—and to help ADAY be a big part of this vision
- Native digital user of WeChat, Weibo, RED, Bili bili,and any other key Chinese social media platforms
- Strong appetite in creativity and innovation, with understanding of brand values and how to apply them across verticals and channels
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Bonus: Fluent in Cantonese
ADAY is a direct-to-consumer brand with the aim to lift the standard for clothing. We fuse seasonless shapes with technical fabrics and a sustainable supply chain to create a wardrobe that does more with less. We were named one of the Most Innovative Companies in the World 2018 by Fast Company + here's more about us in Fast Company, Vogue, Refinery29 + Conde Nast Traveler. We're venture-backed by H&M Co:Lab + Venrex amongst others.
GET IN TOUCH!
If you think this is you, please get in touch with work@thisisADAY.com with your CV as well as your Instagram, Twitter and any examples of relevant experience.