NEW MARKETS MARKETING MANAGER
Location: Mainland China | Full-Time
ADAY is seeking a New Markets Marketing Manager to fuel growth in our Asian markets. This person will analyze industry trends and demand for ADAY products and then with these insights will develop strategy to grow brand presence in the market. You are highly resourceful, adaptable, innovative, creative and efficient in all work.
You will effectively grow ADAY marketing channels in Asia, increasing market share and revenue while keeping brand consistency.
- Manage the day to day of performance marketing campaigns from conception to execution
- Define annual and monthly communications calendar for ADAY in China (ie livestream, RED, etc.)
- Deep understanding of ADAY’s position in new markets and maintain growth trajectory plans to meet set KPIs
- Tracking, optimization and forecasting of performance marketing activity with a strong focus on sales growth, ROI and other performance KPIs
- Reviewing progress and reporting against key channel metrics and targets daily, weekly, monthly, and as requested
- Research, pitch and deploy new activity, channels and platforms to grow sales and diversify marketing mix
- Identify gaps in digital channels and marketing strategies, and offer long and short-term strategies and tactics
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels and efforts
- Determine the budget needs, total and by disciplines, ensure maintenance throughout the year for PR/Media/Events/Creative/Other
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification
- Passion for ADAY, as a brand, our vision and our products and the industry
- Deep desire to grow the sustainable fashion industry in China—and to help ADAY be a big part of this vision
- Native digital user of Bili bili, WeChat, Weibo, RED and any other key Chinese social media platforms
- Strong appetite in creativity and innovation, with understanding of brand values and how to apply them across verticals and channels
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Bonus: fluent in Cantonese
ADAY is a direct-to-consumer brand with the aim to lift the standard for clothing. We fuse seasonless shapes with technical fabrics and a sustainable supply chain to create a wardrobe that does more with less. We were named one of the Most Innovative Companies in the World 2018 by Fast Company + here's more about us in Fast Company, Vogue, Refinery29 + Conde Nast Traveler. We're venture-backed by H&M Co:Lab + Venrex amongst others.
GET IN TOUCH!
If you think this is you, please get in touch with work@thisisADAY.com with your CV as well as your Instagram, Twitter and any examples of relevant experience.